Repair and maintenance
1. This unit cannot be rotated at no load.
2. Pay attention to whether the circuit is insulated and the ground wire is connected.
3. After using it every day, unplug the power plug, loosen the eccentric positioning wrench 4, lower the tray, and wipe the sand washing blade.
4. The machine must not run continuously for more than 60 minutes.
5. Use a plastic film cover to protect it from dust when not in use.
1. It is used to test the content of the mud in the sand.
2. It comprises the machine body, motor, mixer shaft, choked flow rod, sand washing cup and micro computer control system
|Washing cup (diameter × height)
||70 ~ 75 × 165 mm
|marking line height
||0 ~ 99 min.
||4000 rev / min; power 6 watts
||140 × 248 × 560 mm
1. Washing cup (diameter × height) 70 ~ 75 × 165 mm
2. marking line height 150 mm
3. capacity 600 ml
4, the motor: speed 4000 rev / min; power 6 watts
5, set time: 0 ~ 99 min.
6. power source AC220V/0.8W,50HZ
7. external dimensions (length × width × height) 140 × 248 × 560 mm
1. Timing is controlled by microcomputer.
2. The speed is controlled by computer.
Use and adjustment
1. The dried sand sample is placed in the sand washing cup 7.
2. Add 390 ml of water and 10 ml of a 5% sodium pyrophosphate solution.
3. Place the sand washing cup 7 on the tray 6, and raise the tray 6 so that the stirring shaft 9 completely extends into the sand washing cup 7, and the eccentric positioning wrench 4 is fastened.
4. Turn on the power switch and turn on the power.
5, set the time 15-30 minutes, automatic timing sand washing.
6. When the stirring is stopped, loosen the positioning knob, remove the sand washing cup, carefully rinse the sand stuck to the wall of the cup, stir with a glass rod, and then add water to the standard height of 125 mm.
7. Allow to settle for 10 minutes, then insert the siphon (as shown, the distance from the tube end to the surface of the grit should be 12 to 13 mm) to remove the hydrophobic water.
8. Add water to the standard height twice, stir with a glass rod for 30 seconds, let stand for 10 minutes, then use a siphon to suck the upper part of the water. This is repeated a number of times until the water is transparent (but it is allowed to stand for 5 minutes in the third and subsequent times).
9. Use a funnel with a diameter of about 100 mm, filter paper to filter out the remaining sand in the sanding cup, and place the wet sand together with the filter paper in a glass surface dish in an oven and bake at 105-200 °C. Dry for about an hour, take it out to be cold, and weigh it. Calculate the percentage of mud content in the sand sample as follows:
X mud content (%)
Q1 sand sample weight (g)
Q2 The weight of the sand sample after washing (g)
It is widely used in foundry, machinery, casting, qualitative inspection, scientific research, university lab....