|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 pc|
|Packaging Details:||wood box|
|Delivery Time:||15 work days|
|Supply Ability:||20 + pcs + per month|
|Name:||Sand Washer Molding Sand Testing Machine||New Technology:||Online Testing Available|
|Additional Function:||Touch Screen||Supplier:||Professional Manufacturer|
universal sand testing machine,
sand casting equipment
Wuxi Wuway Instrument Co., Ltd. is a technology company specializing in custom design, innovative R&D, manufacturing, sales, maintenance and repair of analytical instruments, testing equipment, industrial automation devices and other products.
For more than ten years, it has had extensive cooperation with many instrument manufacturers, research institutes and institutions. It also customizes and develops various analytical instruments and testing equipment with various functions for them.
The main products include direct reading spectrometer, carbon sulfur analyzer and foundry sand detectors. They are independently researched and developed by the company. Products are mainly used in steel, metallurgy, foundry, machinery, automotive, marine, aerospace, petrochemical, quality supervision, institutions and other fields.
Special introduction to Micro-controlled vortex washing sand washing machine
First, The micro-controlled vortex washer sand washing machine is a microcomputer control technology that realizes timing and speed regulation, and measures the percentage of mud contained in the sand sample. The structure is composed of a body, an electric motor, a stirring shaft, a choke rod, a sand washing cup microcomputer control system and the like.
Second, the micro-controlled vortex washing sand washing machine sand washing machine technical parameters
1. Washing cup (diameter × height) 70 ~ 75 × 165 mm marking line height 150 mm capacity 600 ml
2. Motor: speed 4000 rev / min; power 6 watts
3. Setting time: 0~99 points Model XD-15
4. Dimensions (length × width × height) 140 × 248 × 560 mm
Third, the use of micro-controlled vortex washing sand washing machine and adjustment
1. The dried sand sample is placed in the sand washing cup 7.
2. Add 390 ml of water and 10 ml of a 5% sodium pyrophosphate solution.
3. Place the sand washing cup 7 on the tray 6, and raise the tray 6 so that the stirring shaft 9 completely extends into the sand washing cup 7, and the eccentric positioning wrench 4 is fastened.
4. Turn on the power switch and turn on the power.
5. Set the time for 15-30 minutes, automatically time to wash the sand.
6. When the agitation is stopped, loosen the positioning knob, remove the sand cup, carefully rinse the sand stuck to the wall of the cup, stir with a glass rod, and add water to a standard height of 125 mm.
7. Allow to settle for 10 minutes, then insert the siphon (as shown, the distance from the tube end to the surface of the grit should be 12 to 13 mm) to remove the water.
8. Add water to the standard height twice, stir with a glass rod for 30 seconds, let stand for 10 minutes, then use a siphon to remove the upper part of the water. This is repeated a number of times until the water is transparent (but it is allowed to stand for 5 minutes in the third and subsequent times).
9. Use a funnel with a diameter of about 100 mm and filter paper to filter out the remaining sand in the sanding cup. Place the wet sand together with the filter paper in a glass dishware and place it in an oven at a temperature of 105-200 °C. Dry for about an hour, take it out to be cold, and weigh it. Calculate the percentage of mud content in the sand sample as follows:
X mud content (%)
Q1 sand sample weight (g)
Q2 The weight of the sand sample after washing (g)
Fourth, repair and maintenance
1. This unit cannot be rotated at no load.
2. Note that the circuit is insulated and the ground wire is connected.
3. After use every day, unplug the power cord, loosen the eccentric positioning wrench 4, lower the tray, and wipe the sanding blade.
4. The machine must not run continuously for more than 60 minutes.
5. Use a plastic film cover when not in use to prevent dust.
Accessories 2 sand washing cups; 1 siphon; 2 stirring blades
|1||Optical Emission Spectrometer|
|2||Foundry Sand Testing Equipment|
|3||Carbon and Sulfur Analyzer|
|4||Molding Sand Strength Tester|
|5||Molding Sand Air Permeability tester|
|6||Molding Sand Gas Evolution Tester|
|7||High Temperature Performance Tester|
|8||Peeling Performance Tester|
|10||Melting Point Tester|
|11||Methylene Blue Absorption Tester|
|12||Sample Preparation Machine|
|13||Seiving Sand machine|
|18||Crushing Index Tester|
The company's products and technologies have been recognized by the domestic market in China, and some products have been exported to foreign countries.
The intelligent instrumentation with microprocessor has the functions of data processing, data display and self-calibration, self-checking and self-compensation. Fieldbus technology brings the communication technology of intelligent instrument into the local network stage.
The company also provides customers with installation and commissioning, personnel training, technical support, and one year warranty , lifetime maintenance and all kinds of accessories and consumables.
OEM, ODM can be available.
We keep up with the pace of technological advancement, online testing, remote control and other functions have gradually been applied in different products, and the application of 5G technology is already in our plan.
Contact Person: david
material: stainless steel
technology: CCD detector HEPS FPGA ARM data processor
application: mechanical engineering, steel industry, commodity inspection department, automobile industry, shipbuilding industry, foundry industry, scientific research field
service: warranty for one year life-long maintenance accessories available