1. The microcomputer controls the ultrasonic divergence and the stirring of the test solution.
2. Sample processing and mixing time are automatically controlled and displayed.
3. It is equipped with two sets of burettes, and simultaneously controls the titration of methylene blue titration solution, and the sample can be quickly dispersed at normal temperature.
4. It is mainly used to determine the amount of bentonite absorbed blue and the effective bentonite content in the molding sand. It can quickly and effectively detect the quality of bentonite, so as to avoid surface defects of castings after use.
A, measuring device Measurement device:
(1) Burette: Glass burette: 25ml + 25ml Accuracy Accuracy: ± 1%;
(2) Agitator speed: 1300r/min; power: 6W; power supply: AC220V ± 10%, 50HZ;
(3) Timer timing range Timer range: 1~99 Minute;
B, sample processing device - ultrasonic cleaner: Sample processing equipment - ultrasonic cleaner:
(1) Ultrasonic frequency Ultrasonic frequency: 40±2KHZ
(2) Power power: 50W
(3) Supply voltage: AC220V±10%, 50HZ
(4) Cleaning tank size Cleaning tank size: 150 × 140 × 90 (mm)
1. Micro computer controls the ultrasonic wave and mixing the test solution.
2. Automaticly control and processing sample and the mixing time.
3. The sample can disperse quickly at normal temperature.
4. Through the detection, it can avoid forming defects on the surface of the casts.
|Glass burette 25ml+25ml, ±1%
Blender speed: 1300r/min
Power source: AC220V/50Hz
timer range 1-99min.
Ultrasonic cleaner frequency: 40±2KHz
speed: 1300r/min, power: 6W, Power source: AC220V/50Hz
size of cleaning tank: 150*140*90mm
It is widely used in foundry, machinery, casting, qualitative inspection, scientific research, university lab...