|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 pc|
|Packaging Details:||wood box|
|Delivery Time:||15 work days|
|Supply Ability:||20 + pcs + per month|
|Name:||Sand Washer Molding Sand Testing Machine||New Technology:||Online Testing Available|
|Additional Function:||Touch Screen||Supplier:||Factory|
sand casting equipment,
foundry laboratory equipment
The micro-control clay absorption blue measuring instrument is a micro-computer controlled ultrasonic divergence and the stirring of the test liquid, the sample processing and the stirring time are automatically controlled and displayed, and the time can be arbitrarily set by a microcomputer. Equipped with two sets of burettes, while controlling the titration of methylene blue titrant. The sample was treated by ultrasonic dispersion method, and the sample was quickly dispersed at normal temperature. The measuring device was equipped with an automatic titrator and mechanical stirring. It is mainly used to determine the amount of bentonite blue and the effective bentonite content in the molding sand, and to quickly and effectively detect the quality of the bentonite, so as to avoid surface defects of the casting after use.
Wuxi Wuway Instrument Co., Ltd. is a technology company specializing in custom design, innovative R&D, manufacturing, sales, maintenance and repair of analytical instruments, testing equipment, industrial automation devices and other products.
For more than ten years, it has had extensive cooperation with many instrument manufacturers, research institutes and institutions. It also customizes and develops various analytical instruments and testing equipment with various functions for them.
The main products include direct reading spectrometer, carbon sulfur analyzer and foundry sand detectors. They are independently researched and developed by the company. Products are mainly used in steel, metallurgy, foundry, machinery, automotive, marine, aerospace, petrochemical, quality supervision, institutions and other fields.
|1||Optical Emission Spectrometer|
|2||Foundry Sand Testing Equipment|
|3||Carbon and Sulfur Analyzer|
|4||Molding Sand Strength Tester|
|5||Molding Sand Air Permeability tester|
|6||Molding Sand Gas Evolution Tester|
|7||High Temperature Performance Tester|
|8||Peeling Performance Tester|
|10||Melting Point Tester|
|11||Methylene Blue Absorption Tester|
|12||Sample Preparation Machine|
|13||Seiving Sand machine|
|18||Crushing Index Tester|
The company's products and technologies have been recognized by the domestic market in China, and some products have been exported to foreign countries.
The intelligent instrumentation with microprocessor has the functions of data processing, data display and self-calibration, self-checking and self-compensation. Fieldbus technology brings the communication technology of intelligent instrument into the local network stage.
The company also provides customers with installation and commissioning, personnel training, technical support, and one year warranty , lifetime maintenance and all kinds of accessories and consumables.
OEM, ODM can be available.
We keep up with the pace of technological advancement, online testing, remote control and other functions have gradually been applied in different products, and the application of 5G technology is already in our plan.
Special introduction to Clay absorption blue amount tester
One: Principle and structure of micro-controlled clay blue absorption tester
Bentonite in clay has a strong adsorption capacity for methylene blue. The adsorption capacity depends on the type and origin of bentonite, but it also has a certain relationship with the degree of dispersion of bentonite. Therefore, the sample must be fully dispersed before measurement. In order to more accurately determine the largest amount of blue absorption.
Ultrasonic dispersion treatment of bentonite samples is based on ultrasonic waves to create a "cavitation" effect in the liquid, that is, the liquid will produce many tiny "holes" in the high frequency ultrasonic waves. When these "holes" grow to a certain size or are subjected to pressure waves, they will quickly burst. The instantaneous collapse of these holes can generate high temperature and high pressure, causing local shock waves in the liquid, which has a strong dispersion effect. Therefore, contaminants or aggregated agglomerates attached to the solid surface are quickly separated. By using this principle, the clay in the sample can be dispersed into fine particles or peeled off from the surface of the sand to fully disperse.
When the blue amount of the sample is measured by titration, mechanical stirring is required at the same time, and the sample is sufficiently contacted with methylene blue to carry out an adsorption reaction. The sample suspension was gradually titrated with a methylene blue solution and subjected to a spot test on a filter paper. When free methylene blue is found in the suspension, it is concluded that the sample has reached saturated adsorption (the titration reaches the "end point"), thereby measuring the amount of blue absorption of the sample.
Two: Instrument structure
The methylene blue clay analyzer is mainly composed of a sample dispersing device, a mechanical stirring and a titration device. The two units are independent and can work simultaneously, with the microcomputer controlling the dispersion processing and mixing time separately. Its structure is shown in the figure below:
(1) The sample dispersion device is composed of an ultrasonic cleaner (ultrasonic disperser), an accessory, and a timer. The ultrasonic cleaner is a small desktop full-transistor circuit ultrasonic device. The device adopts a pressure point ceramic material, an aluminum zirconate titanate transducer, which has high conversion efficiency, good dispersion effect, low noise, and low power consumption. The ultrasonic cleaner can be used alone.
(2) Titration device
The automatic titrator has two automatic burettes, a burette 1 and a burette 2. The burette 1 is controlled by a "titration switch" and a high performance anticorrosive solenoid valve DZ1 to control the titration of the methylene blue solution; the burette 2 squeezes the glass beads by hand to titrate the methylene blue solution. When two burettes are used simultaneously, the milliliter of the titrant must be read and added simultaneously. The solution bottle can be used with a 500ML small-mouth reagent bottle or a 1000ML small-mouth reagent bottle. After adding the methylene blue solution to the reagent bottle, the high-performance anti-corrosion solenoid valve DZ2 is controlled by the “liquid-filling switch”, and the gas source is pressurized by the DZ2 to make the methylene blue solution simultaneously. Burette 1 and burette 2, when the solution is filled with the burette. Release the “Dosing Switch” and return the solution to the solution bottle. The titrant is automatically zeroed.
The working time of the AC motor is controlled by a microcomputer, and the coupling shaft is connected to the stirring shaft by the coupling to sufficiently stir the test liquid.
2. Installation of the instrument
1. Before installing the instrument, check whether the components are complete, whether there is any damage, and wipe the parts clean.
2. Place the instrument on a stable platform and connect the instrument's power cord to the AC220V/10A three-pin socket. Note that the power supply must be grounded to avoid operator shock.
3. Align the centerline of the chassis on the beaker carrier with the agitator shaft. Then tighten the set screw.
4. Place the solution bottle near the instrument. There are two straight tubes on the rubber stopper. One of them must be close to the bottom of the bottle and connected to the “inlet” with a hose. The other one receives the "air outlet" and must tighten the rubber stopper. Put the rubber double ball (or have a compressed air source, pay attention to the air pressure should be less than 0.05Mpa) and connect it to the "air inlet" with a leather tube.
5. Insert the ultrasonic power plug into the ultrasonic designated socket on the back of the instrument and set the ultrasonic original timer to the normally open state.
6. The ultrasonic cleaner can be used alone. When plugged into the socket specified by the instrument, be sure to set the timer on the ultrasonic cleaner to a continuous normally open state.
Three: Technical parameters
1) Burette 25ml +25ml accuracy ± 1%;
2) stirrer speed 1300r/min;
Power supply 220V ± 10%, 50Hz;
3) Timer timing range 0~99 minutes;
2. Sample Dispersion Device (Ultrasonic Disperser Model 50)
1) Ultrasonic frequency 40 ± 2 kHz;
2) Output power 50W;
3) Power supply 220V ± 10%, 50Hz;
4) Dispersion groove size (length × width × height) 150 × 140 × 95mm
5) Dimensions (length × width × height) 177 × 167 × 200mm
Four: Preparation of the micro-controlled clay blue absorption tester before use
1. Stirring time and setting of ultrasonic divergence time
Key Description: “Start/Stop”: Used to start and pause the timer; when setting the timing time, add one button. “Reset”: Used to restore the timer to the set value and terminate the operation; when setting the timing time, it is the minus one and the confirmation button.
Press the “Start/Stop” button, the countdown starts, the corresponding agitator works, and the decimal number of the right digit of the digit is lit. When the time is up, the display window displays “00” and the corresponding infrared light is off, and the decimal point is not lit. The timer automatically returns to the set value. When the timer starts, press the "Reset" button to stop working. When the timer is working, press the “Start/Stop” button again to pause the timer and the mixer pauses. During the pause, press the “Start/Stop” button again to resume the timing; or press the “Reset” button to stop the operation and the timing returns to the initial state.
Set the timer time according to the required time. Set the stirring time and ultrasonic divergence time: Press and hold the “Start/Stop” button. After 5 seconds, the instrument will return to the machine time 3.0, and the decimal digit of the tens digit right lower foot will light. Press the “Start/Stop” button again, the number is incremented by 1, and the “Reset” button will be decremented by 1. Adjust the number to the value to be set, and then press the “Reset” button for 5 seconds, the decimal point will not light, and the digital display will be the set time. Set another time in the same way as above.
2. Ultrasonic dispersion (cleaning)
(1) Add distilled water or clean tap water to the disperser tank, and the liquid level is 40~45mm. Insert the power plug of the diffuser into the socket hole (ultrasonic power supply) on the instrument timing controller. The ultrasonic power supply on the instrument is AC220V, which has the function of timing on and off. Just set the timer on the ultrasonic diffuser to normally open. . Set the timer to 5 minutes.
(2) When using alone, plug the ultrasonic diffuser power plug into the AC220V socket, push the button on the diffuser to the 5 minute position, press the “switch” timer light, the disperser starts working, observe the water in the dispersion tank. Whether the vibration is normal. The disperser stops automatically after 5 minutes of operation and the indicator light goes out.
2. Automatic titrator
(1) Connect the two skin tubes on the rubber stopper of the solution bottle to the “inlet port” and “outlet port” respectively, and inject the methylene blue solution prepared in the brown bottle at the specified concentration into the 500ML solution bottle, and then The solution bottle is tightly capped.
(2) Connect the double-ball inflatable ball or the air source to the air intake hole (if there is a gas source, the air source pressure can't be greater than 0.05Mpa), compress the double-ball (inflated ball) with the left hand, and inflate the solution bottle. Pressurize, hold down the "Add Liquid" switch by hand, the solenoid valve opens, and the methylene blue titration solution is pressed into the burette.
(3) When the liquid in the burette rises to the overflow portion where the top is enlarged, raise the dosing switch and the solenoid valve closes. The liquid level in the burette is automatically zeroed.
(4) During the process of inflating and pressurizing the solution bottle, care should be taken to check the mouth of the solution bottle, and there should be no leakage or leakage.
3. Sample preparation
(1) The sample shall be dried to a constant weight at 105 ± 5 ° C and placed in a desiccator for cooling.
(2) 0.20 g of the bentonite sample (5.0 g of the molding sand sample) was weighed into a 250 mL glass using a 1% g balance.
(3) Add 50 ml of a 2% sodium pyrophosphate solution to the beaker and shake well. If it is found that the bentonite has agglomeration, it should be carefully ground with a glass rod. Be careful not to carry out the bentonite when the glass rod is taken out.
Five: Use of micro-controlled clay blue measuring instrument
1. Place the glass beaker containing the sample suspension in the ultrasonic disperser so that the bottom of the beaker is immersed in water for about 5~8mm.
2. Set the ultrasonic timing to 5 minutes (when used alone, the dispersion timer knob is set to the 5 minute position), press the “Start” diffuser to start working. Observe the oscillation of the liquid level of the beaker. The liquid surface should be corrugated or waved. Otherwise, the amount of water added in the ultrasonic wave can be adjusted to obtain the best oscillation effect of the suspension in the beaker.
3. After 5 minutes, the disperser stops working automatically. Take out the beaker and dry the bottom. Place the beaker in the beaker bracket of the blender, and smoothly raise the beaker bracket so that the bottom of the beaker is about 5 mm away from the blade on the stirring shaft. Tight bracket. The glass titration head should face the beaker mouth.
4. Press the titration switch to start titration.
5. Observe the amount of methylene blue solution dropped into the beaker from the scale on the burette. When the sample is expected to absorb 80-90% of the blue amount, close the titration valve DZ1 or stop the glass beads.
6. Set the stirrer timer time to 2 minutes (120 seconds) and press the “Start/Stop” button to start the mixer. Stop automatically after 2 minutes.
7. Dip a little test solution on a medium-speed filter paper with a glass rod to observe whether there is a pale blue-green halo around the droplets on the filter paper, and note the methylene blue dropped into the sample solution under the droplet dot. The number of milliliters.
8. If there is no halo, add 1ml of methylene blue solution, then stir for 2 minutes, and carry out the drip test. If halo has not appeared, continue to drop 1ml of methylene blue, and then proceed until the blue spot is found. A pale blue-green halo appears around it.
9. After stirring for 2 minutes, do another drip test. If the halo has disappeared, indicating that the end point has not been reached, the amount of methylene blue should be increased (0.5 or 1 ml can be added). If the halo is no longer disappearing, it indicates that the sample has reached saturated adsorption, and the free dye has begun to appear in the sample. At this time, the amount of methylene blue is dropped, which is the blue amount of the sample.
10. After the titration is complete, remove the beaker and wash it for future use.
11. Precautions for titration test:
(1) The drip test should be carried out regularly on the filter paper, and the amount of blue at each point should be indicated.
(2) The size of the spot should be 10~15mm in diameter, and should not be too small, so as not to affect the accuracy of the test.
(3) The light blue-green halo width is 0.5 to 1 mm.
(4) In order to facilitate the judgment and comparison of the endpoint value of the drip, after the halo has reached the end point, add 1 or 2 drip tests and do 1 or 2 overdose tests for reference.
(5) If the methylene blue is dropped * times, a wide halo appears, indicating that the methylene blue added at the beginning is excessive, and the sample should be changed again for measurement.
(6) Boronite sample weight is 0.2g, methylene blue solution concentration is 0.2%, so the number of milliliters of methylene blue is titrated, which is the amount of blue absorption (g) of 100g boronite.
(7) When determining the amount of effective boronite in the sand, the amount of boron soil can be 0.2, 0.3, 0.4, 0.5g in order, so that the total weight of the sample is 5g, and the measurement method is the same as before.
Six: Maintenance and maintenance of methylene blue clay analyzer
1. When there is no water in the dispersion tank of the ultrasonic disperser, it is forbidden to start the machine to avoid damage.
2. After use, the water in the dispersion tank should be drained and dried, the power plug should be pulled out, and covered with plastic to ensure that the disperser is clean and dry.
3. After the disperser has been working for a period of time, the water temperature will gradually increase and the chassis will heat up (it is normal). Allow continuous working time to limit the water temperature in the dispersion tank to not exceed 50 °C, otherwise stop or replace the water in the dispersion tank to speed up cooling. In hot summers or in high temperature environments, the continuous working time should not exceed 30 minutes.
4. After the test is completed, the remaining methylene blue solution in the burette should be returned to the solution bottle.
Seven: Application of determination of blue absorption
1. Assess the quality of boronite
The smectite minerals in the bentonite are mainly montmorillonite minerals. Therefore, it can be considered how much the montmorillonite in the bentonite reflects the adhesion of the bentonite. Since the montmorillonite mineral has the ability to adsorb pigments such as methylene blue, the bentonite blue amount method can be used to test the montmorillonite content of the bentonite, and the quality of the bentonite can be evaluated. In foreign countries, the amount of bentonite blue was divided by 0.442 to calculate the montmorillonite content of bentonite. Later, some people changed the coefficient to 0.47, 0.49 or 0.56, but the test results show that these coefficients are not accurate enough. Therefore, it is recommended that the montmorillonite content does not have to be calculated during the test, and only a few grams of methylene blue adsorbed per 100 g of bentonite actual bentonite can be measured. The test results show that the amount of bentonite blue is linear with its cohesive force, so the determination of the amount of bentonite can be used as an aspect to evaluate the quality of bentonite. Of course, in order to comprehensively evaluate the quality of bentonite, tests such as hot wet tensile strength, wet compressive strength, and post-baking adhesion force are also required. The amount of bentonite absorbed by blue is expressed as the number of grams of methylene blue per 100g of bentonite, which can be calculated as follows:
Where: MB-blue amount (g/100g sample);
A-methylene blue solution concentration, that is, the number of methylene blue per ml (g / mL);
B-methylene blue solution titration (mL);
C-sample weight (g).
2. Assess the reusability of bentonite
When bentonite is heated, it usually loses intergranular water at 100~110 °C. When the temperature rises above 300 °C, it begins to lose OH crystal lattice water in the crystal structure of montmorillonite. At about 500 °C, it quickly loses OH water. The crystal structure of the montmorillonite is destroyed, and the bentonite becomes a "dead clay" that loses adhesion. While the bentonite loses its cohesive force, the ability to adsorb methylene blue is also greatly reduced. Therefore, the change of the amount of bentonite absorbed by the highly-fired bent carbon is measured, and the performance of the bentonite used repeatedly in the casting process can also be explained. This is used to assess its reusability. Test method: After the bentonite was calcined at 550 ° C, the amount of blue absorption was measured, and then the percentage of decrease of bentonite compared with the amount of blue absorbed by bentonite after drying at 105 ° C was taken as one of the indicators of retentability of bentonite.
3. Determination of effective bentonite content in shaped sand (old sand)
Bentonite having a binding force in molding sand (old sand) is called effective bentonite. Its content directly affects many properties of the sand, such as the reduction of effective bentonite, which will reduce the wet strength of the sand, the hot and wet tensile strength, and cause sand casting defects in the casting. Therefore, the determination of effective bentonite content in sand by titration is one of the important testing items for controlling the quality of sand in production.
When determining the effective bentonite content in the sand, a standard curve is first used. In the measurement, the raw sand and bentonite in the foundry were dried in an oven at 105-110 ° C, respectively. Weigh the bentonite 0.10, 0.20, 0.30, 0.40g, and add the original sand 4.90, 4.80, 4.70, 4.60g, respectively, so that the total weight of bentonite and raw sand is 5g. Then, it was poured into an Erlenmeyer flask, 50 ml of distilled water was added, the sample adhered to the bottle mouth was washed out, and the amount of blue absorption per sample was measured according to the procedure of the aforementioned methylene blue titration method. Take the % of bentonite in the sample as the abscissa and the methylene blue titration as the ordinate to draw the calibration curve, as shown below:
Weigh the sand (old sand) 5g, and measure the methylene blue titer by the same method, then we can find the effective bentonite content in the sand or old sand from the calibration curve.
Contact Person: david
material: stainless steel
technology: CCD detector HEPS FPGA ARM data processor
application: mechanical engineering, steel industry, commodity inspection department, automobile industry, shipbuilding industry, foundry industry, scientific research field
service: warranty for one year life-long maintenance accessories available