- highest measuring temperature: 320±0.1℃
- measuring precision: ±1%
- heat conduction beam size: 30*30*430 mm
- setup of the timer: discretionary
- rated power: ≦300 W
- power source: AC220V/50Hz (Customized)
- digital timeing alarm: any setting
1. Its main use is to determine the melting point of various types of resin coated sand.
Melting point is a very important indicator of coated sand and has a significant impact on core quality.
2. It uses an intelligent digital display temperature controller to control the temperature to ensure a constant temperature gradient of the square beam.
3. A portable surface temperature sensor that directly measures the temperature at any intercept point.
4. The aluminum alloy heat conducting beam is used, and the uniform measuring hole is made thereon, so that the temperature gradient of the heat conducting beam is
more obviously constant, and the melting point temperature is more convenient and accurate.
5. It has the advantages of convenient operation and reliable measurement data.
|highest measuring temperature
|heat conduction beam size
|setup of the timer
|digital timeing alarm
1. Intelligent digital display temperature controlling instrument makes the temperature stable.
2. The thermal conductive beam has measuring holes and it makes measuring temperature is more accurate.
3. More simple operation,
4. more reliable measured data.
It is widely used in scientific research, university and labs....
It is an indispensable instrument for determining the melting point of resin and peritoneal sand in universities, research institutes and factory laboratories.