The instrument measures the wet compressive strength with a pressure sensor and measures the gas permeability using a barometric pressure sensor. All actions are driven by air pressure. The acquisition, processing, calculation and final printing of the detection signals are automatically performed under the control of the microcomputer. The instrument is simple in structure, easy to operate, and fast and accurate.
1. It adopts electronic frequency modulation speed regulation motor.
2. It is controlled by single chip micro computer.
3. It also adopts high precision micro pressure sensor in order to supply constant air pressure output.
4. It can finish testing, data processing, displaying, data saving and printing automaticly
- It is used to determine the air permeability of moulding sand and core sand in dry or wet condition.
- It uses a special electronic frequency modulation motor, digitally controlled by a single chip microcomputer.
- High precision micro pressure sensor with constant air pressure output.
- It can automatically and accurately calculate the air permeability, display, data processing, storage and printing.
measuring range: 0-0981 Pa
sample size ɸ50mm*50mm
air source pressure 981Pa±5Pa(100mmH2O)
air hole size large hole: 1.5mm, small hole: 0.5mm
air permeability 0-2450, ±1%FS
power source AC220V/50Hz, 3KW
enviroment condition greenhouse, relative humidity: ≦90%(no ondensation)
|air source pressure
|air hole size
||large hole: 1.5mm, small hole: 0.5mm
||greenhouse, relative humidity: ≦90%(no ondensation)
It is widely used in foundry, machinery, casting, qualitative inspection, scientific research, university lab....