1. Its main use is to prepare coated sand standard sample for compression and tensile test.
2. The instrument consists of upper and lower heaters, sample core boxes, brackets, electrical control boxes and other components.
3. The instrument adopts the pressure iron heating mode, using imported or industrial faucet intelligent temperature controller, precise non-
contact control of each upper and lower heating mold, so that the sample is heated evenly, combined with the insulation performance of the
tray heating mode, digital timing and alarm prompt, effective Guarantee the stability of the strength value of each batch of samples.
4. The controller is aluminum alloy luxury chassis can be separately disassembled for maintenance.
5. Add automatic timing and alarm functions, remote ports, equipped with sand drop devices and molds suitable for casting standards in the
||320 × 280 × 290MM
1. Dimensions: 320 × 280 × 290MM
2. Weight: 15kg
3. sample size
tensile: 22.36*11.18*70 mm, bending: 22.36*11.18*60 mm
4. temperature range 0-400℃, ±1%FS
5. timing range 1-999S
6. power source AC220V/50HZ,1500W
1. It uses micro computer to control the sample temperature and time
2. The temperature of upper and lower mould is controlled seperately.
3. It is digital display.
4. Digital PID makes temperature more uniform, temperature control more accurate
5. It provides constant temperature output..
It is widely used in foundry, machinery, casting, qualitative inspection, scientific research, university lab....