1. This machine is used to determine the particle size distribution of the molding material together with a standard sieve.
2. It is supported by S-type spring, controlled by a microcomputer to adjust the working frequency, and the electromagnet is periodically sucked to make the pallet vibrate
for reciprocating spiral movement.
3. Its structure consists of amplitude control system, timer, body and other parts.
||adjustable by micro computer
|standard sieve spec.
- Max power 35W
- power source AC220V/50Hz (Customized)
- Working amplitude 2.5-3 mm (adjustable)
- Vibration frequency 180 times/min (adjustable by micro computer)
- standard sieve spec. ɸ200*25mm*11 pcs
- Runing time 12-30min.
- timer range 0-99 min.
- Conditions of Use
- Ambient temperature -10~38°C
- Relative humidity no less than 85% (20 ° C)
- dimension 500*290*510mm
1. The micro computer controls the work frequency.
2. The sieve makes helix vibration.
3. It is electromagnetic microseismic
It is widely used in foundry, machinery, casting, qualitative inspection, scientific research, university lab..