1. Its main use is test the air permeability of moulding sand and core sand in dry or wet condition.
2. It can be used for the direct measurement of the gas permeability of castings in foundry, and also for the determination of the permeability of
standard samples in the dry and wet state of foundry sand and mixture.
- sample size ɸ50mm*50mm
- air source pressure 981Pa±5Pa(100mmH2O)
- air hole size large hole: 1.5mm, small hole: 0.5mm
- air permeability 0-2450, ±1%FS
- power source AC220V/50Hz, 3KW
- enviroment condition greenhouse, relative humidity: ≦90%(no ondensation)
|air source pressure
|air hole size
||large hole: 1.5mm, small hole: 0.5mm
||greenhouse, relative humidity: ≦90%(no ondensation)
1. It adopts electronic frequency modulation speed regulation motor.
2. It is controlled by single chip micro computer.
3. It also adopts high precision micro pressure sensor in order to supply constant air pressure output.
4. It can finish testing, data processing, displaying, data saving and printing automaticly
5. Automatically switch the size of the orifice, without manual intervention, the computer can only control the size of the hole switch and closure,
to achieve full range of gas permeability automatic measurement.
6. Data storage and power-down protection function: It can store 100 sets of experimental results. In the event of power failure or shutdown, the
collected data is completely saved in the computer system for further display or printout.
7. Printing function: The dot matrix micro-printer can output the collected and stored data. For two or more sets of data, the average value can be
It is widely used in foundry, machinery, casting, qualitative inspection, scientific research, university lab....