- measuring range: 0-0981 Pa
- sample size ɸ50mm*50mm
- air source pressure 981Pa±5Pa(100mmH2O)
- air hole size large hole: 1.5mm, small hole: 0.5mm
- air permeability 0-2450, ±1%FS
- power source AC220V/50Hz, 3KW
- enviroment condition greenhouse, relative humidity: ≦90%(no ondensation)
- It is used to determine the air permeability of moulding sand and core sand in dry or wet condition.
- It uses a special electronic frequency modulation motor, digitally controlled by a single chip microcomputer.
- High precision micro pressure sensor with constant air pressure output.
- It can automatically and accurately calculate the air permeability, display, data processing, storage and printing.
|air source pressure
|air hole size
||large hole: 1.5mm, small hole: 0.5mm
||greenhouse, relative humidity: ≦90%(no ondensation)
1. It adopts electronic frequency modulation speed regulation motor.
2. It is controlled by single chip micro computer.
3. it is digital display.
4. It also adopts high precision micro pressure sensor in order to supply constant air pressure output.
5. It can finish testing, data processing, displaying, data saving and printing automaticly.
The instrument measures the wet compressive strength with a pressure sensor and measures the gas permeability using a barometric pressure sensor.
All actions are driven by air pressure.
The acquisition, processing, calculation and final printing of the detection signals are automatically performed under the control of the microcomputer.
The instrument is simple in structure, easy to operate, and fast and accurate.
It is widely used in foundry, machinery, casting, qualitative inspection, scientific research, university lab....